[ SHOWGSD-L ] Respect for Root Family

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

I was just informed of state of Paul's medical condition.
 His health and well being should be our NUMBER ONE concern. What he did or did
not do at the Dog Show is not of relative importance because when it comes to
family and health, dog shows are not relevant and not even in the same
hemisphere. His health and his actions are two different issues and we should
not mix the two.

As i was the one directly affected by his action, i ask you to please let us
give him and his family the respect it deserves and not comment any further in
this public forum any further on Paul and his actions.

Thank You in advance for being Decent and Respectful in the time of Stress for
his Family and Friends!!!

Bill