[ SHOWGSD-L ] Reserve Winner at the Canadian GSD National

  • From: "Michel Ebertin" <michel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 22:19:20 -0700

We are proud to announce that our Am Ch Jezra's DeVille, CD, RE, CGC (aka:
Jillie) went Reserve Winners Female at the German Shepherd Dog Club of
Canada National Specialty.
She was 2nd in the Open Female Class - a large class with a lot of good
quality females.
Thank you, Judge:  Charlotte LaRosa for recognizing our Brazos daughter.
Jillie was expertly shown by Nancy McDonald with the help of Corinne
Kuklovski and Karen Taylor.

She was bred by Tracy Radigan.

Sire:  AM/CAN CH Brazos of Sater-Nordlicht, OFA, RN, BN, CGC
Dam:  Jezra's Show N Tell

Jillie is Co-owned by Michel & Naomi Ebertin and Tracy Radigan

She is in residence at Paradise GSD in Arizona.