[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rescue update.....

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:21:47 -0700 (PDT)

Since July 9, there has been 186$ in donations made to my paypal account, with
another 145$ in checks. Payouts are as follows:
50$ gas funds
25$ pull fee for dog yesterday at Floyd
100$ board deposit for dog in Murphreesboro Tenn.
80$ for vetting for Titus and Murray (there will be more expenses for Murray)
27$ for medications for Titus (kennel cough)
25$ donation to Echo WGSD Rescue (for emergency care)
20$ donation to GSRCNY for food for Shandra who has not been adopted
Terri Steinbecker is taking Titus, as he is already neutered and appears to be
non dog aggressive. Murray, however, has a very light positive HW issue, so he
will be treated for a month and retested. At that time, if Kristi Jacobs has
room and I can arrange transport, he will be sent along to her in Michigan. I
am still attempting to get Murphy a ride from Murphreesboro Tenn to Memphis
this saturday evening, so that he can meet a transport going to Kristi's in
Michigan.
Anyone who might be able to help, please email me! I have an email in to the MI
transport person to see if they could take one more GSD...there are TWO in
Tennessee who are going to be euthed for no reason other than a lack of a
foster home!!! These are GREAT dogs and would make someone a wonderful
companion!
I will attempt to do a financial update each week until all of this is put
together. We need to have consistent donations in order for this to work...so
come on folks...just 2$ a month...a cup of coffee at Dunkins...can not only
CHANGE a life...it can SAVE a life!!! And to those of you who have already
donated a HUGE THANK YOU!!! Your compassion is saving lives!!!!
Any attorneys on this list who might want to donate time to advise as to the
best way to proceed with our effort, please contact me at 617 538 4393...
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOF WOOF!
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas