[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rescue question

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:28:43 +0000 (UTC)

one of the many listers who e-mailed me privately said it better than
me......a good home is a good home...I will add this....a bad home is a bad
home....it makes no difference where the dog lives...if you want your dogs
inside, God bless you....my dogs live outside,...I disagree with the rescue
policy, but I still respect what they do...I wish all dogs had great
homes.....the reality is that they don't...Ed Hill