[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rescue groups - a word of warning!

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:20:49 -0500

    This just came over on one of my lists.  The writer is known to me,
and is located in Southern California.
All of you people with rescue groups, please pay attention to the things
you get in the mail... personally, I'd look askance at a check for this
amount of money, but that 800 number on the check would probably have
tempted me to make a call, too.............just beware!  Feel free to
pass this on!
Peggy