[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rescue Wanted

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:47:38 -0700

A lady contacted me about a rescue that was on the list a week ago,
and she desparately wanted it, but the rescue people did a few twists
and turns and kept the dog themselves. So, she is still looking.

She lost her male several months ago to old age. She has worked with
some of the local police K-9 units in SAR and has had GSD's for a long
time. She seems like a good home, but then, Ackmadinajob seems sane
occasionally also. (That means I like her so far but I'm not vouching
for her!)

Anyway, she is looking for a male, young but not a puppy. Must be
purebred but does not need papers. If you know of a rescue or have an
excess young male to place, let me know. I'll pass the word.
Dave