[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rescue Christmas Raffle

  • From: barbmarkh@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:23:39 -0500

TITLE: The 2009 Christmas Raffle for Rescue has Begun!!!!

New Beginnings Shepherd Rescue has begun their 2009 Christmas Raffle for
Rescue! We have 17 different auctions in which you can participate!!!

http://gsd911.com/viewforum.php?fC

Come see our great items such as a $1200 Cartier Shawl, an 85 inch strand of
baroque pearls, a David Yurman Cable Bracelet, watches, and many other
wonderful raffle prizes!

*Raffle #1, including a new $1200 Cartier Shawl, 85 inch strand of Baroque
pearls and David Yurman Cable Bracelet raffle will end Nov 30th, so hurry if
you want to get in on this fabulous raffle!

Our other raffle prizes, including necklaces, watches, bracelets and earrings
will end on December 14th! You can view photos and descriptions of our items
offered for raffle on our GSD911 German Shepherds Rescue Forum!
http://gsd911.com/viewforum.php?fC