[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Re,re: Why join the GSDCA

  • From: Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:14:32 -0500

Kathy,
A membership application goes with every puppy leaving my kennel.  The new
owner is added to the newsletter list and some are responding by joining
and coming out for programs and events.
Mary
At 07:19 PM 5/12/2005, Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx wrote:

>In a message dated 5/12/2005 9:25:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
>mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>I think the idea of some non-regular classes for our youngsters would be
>wonderful.
>
>I'll take it even farther than that Mary, how about things like submitting
>a list of puppy buyers in the last year of a clubs calender from the local
>breeders, with names etc, and INVITE them, show and pet owners alike to
>our shows?????? Children, everyone. Put on a special class for them sort
>of a Welcoming Parade, for folks to come out and show off their new furry
>family members....can you imagine the goodwill? And the potential for
>GENERATIONAL interest, which we are missing out on (pardon the atrocious
>english) will begin to pick up. You have to make it INVITING to the
>PUBLIC, and that includes the little children.
>Kathy
>

>Finest in American Show & German Importing
>WEBSITE UPDATED: MAY 7, 2005
><http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm>Victory German Shepherds

>Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Mary Tripp         Mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tripphill.com
TRIPPHILL KENNELS, 19918 Lindeman Lane, Leander, Texas 78641
Phones:  H 512-267-2104 FX 512-335-8128  WK 512-335-8123  Mo 512-801-9753
HOME OF NAKED CARE---FOR THE DOG WITH NO HAIR!