[ SHOWGSD-L ] Requirements

  • From: vprezhmf <vprezhmf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:10:36 -0600

What was left off my post that I just sent--Hope this goes through Helen
have one problem. Active breeders & exhibitors ,such as these, usually prefer
to exhibit their animals at the National than judge them. Judging the National
is a much more difficult job than doing the Futurities,procedure-wise and
time-wise,even in these days of much smaller entries.. I did most of my active
breeding,exhibiting and professional handling in 50's 60's & 70's , After
getting my judging license in 1965,I did many Specialies & Futurities ,but I
didn't do my National judgings,until I stopped my active handling at the
Nationals.. And as a side comment,some handlers don't stop then.<G> Remember
Our own Jim Norris,when he judged the National. He ran right along with the dog
and handler,around that ring

                                     Just some thoughts-Helen Miller Fisher