[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Requiem

  • From: GSD0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, thecrystalcrow@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:54:12 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/2007 3:07:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  Crystal Crow <thecrystalcrow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just love  those Black GSDs. It's said poetry is a
form of
masturbation (FB, insert  comment here), so here goes:

there have been at least two posts  posted to this list this week that I am
sure the poster wished they could have  taken it back.........sorry but I plead
the "5th" on this one...lol..I'm also  going to stop reading poetry!!!!!
...lol...5 more  days.....lol...FB

Not me..... I am going to make a resolution to read ALOT more poetry and
I'll let you know...

Gary Lewis