[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Requiem

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <SallyHH31@xxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <bld4@xxxxxxxxxx>, <thecrystalcrow@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 22:05:48 -0700

Loni is 11 now and Auburn will be 11 next month. I dread the day when I will
have to say good-bye, but in the meantime I love and cherish every moment I
have with these two beautiful gray faces. How thankful they are for every
bit of attention, you can actually see the eyes light up though they are
becoming cloudy with age. I love my two old girls and it feels good to give
back just a fraction of what they have given me all through their lives.
Lee F.