[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Requiem

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jeanniemccann@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:48:46 -0700 (PDT)

When I die,Nitro goes with
me,as we are meant to be together.         Jean
  I feel that way too, and have left instructions in my will and with my son
that all the dogs that are in urns when I die go with me. I have 3 now all with
picture urns so I can remember them. Rhini was by far the hardest one to lose
so far as she was my soulmate. Don't get em wrong thay are all ahrd to lose but
Rhini was the hardest as she fought the hardest to live after her cancer
diagnosis.  The poem is now saved in my Rainbow Bridge file so I will have it
forever.
  Luanne

FareChase.