[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Request to help E-Bay GSD

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 06:54:52 -0700

this guy is not new to Ebay either, and this is his second registered name -
he has been a member since before 2003 - suffice it to say he can't spell on
his other items for sale..
I sent him and e-bay a complaint
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/rosie.htm -UPDATED!!!
New litter born august 12/05!!
PICTURES ADDED!!!   9/11/05