[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Request regarding upcoming elections

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <danannkennel@xxxxxxx>, <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 18:39:01 -0400

Please point me to GSDCA Minutes that do not list who voted for what.
Unless it is unanimous, I always show the vote.  If all but a few people
vote one way, in the interest of time and space, I just show the names of
those who voted the other way, with all others present being on the other
side of the vote.

If I made a mistake, I would appreciate knowing where so it can be
corrected, as that was definitely not my intention.

Thanks.

Margy Golant