[ SHOWGSD-L ] Reputation and Behavior

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:45:03 EST

In a message dated 11/14/2009 10:11:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
we need  a system to warn folks about other folks that have no morals or
character....yes...this list is not the vehicle, but we need to find it, and
find it soon

Word of mouth works well. I have received a number in questions over  the
years about people in the sport. I get lots of complaints, and even some
requests to sue someone or other.

I most often tell people to avoid suit, but often pass on what I have
learned.  We should all try to be honest, not only about what we know, but
what
we do.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds