[ SHOWGSD-L ] Reproduction speaker in Pa.

  • From: KATHY VANBRACKLE <vanucciwindy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 09:20:04 -0500 (EST)

The Delaware Valley German Shepherd Dog Club has the honor of having Dr. Sandra
Orben, of the Quakertown Vet Clinic ,Quakertown ,Pa.,
coming out and talking to us about breeding using frozen seaman. She will also
answer any questions you have for her regarding breeding.
Dr. Orben is a wonderful , knowledgeable vet that has spoken to us before.
Dr. Orben also has two GSDs and belongs to the Delaware Valley Search and
Rescue Team!
This meeting will be at Hurley's American Grill in Horsham , Pa. on Tues. March
18th at 7:30 P.M..
All are welcome to attend for a WARM, fun and interesting evening .
Please call Dean Wylie at 215 345-6537 for more information and to reserve a
seat .

Also on Sunday April 6th at the Kuhn Day Camp in Horsham, Pa., the Delaware
Valley German Shepherd Dog Club will be holding our specialty show.
We will have the great honor of having our Military Working Dogs and their
handlers put on a demonstration for us .
Please come out and give your respects to our service men, women and dogs!!!
We will have a donation jar at the secretary desk for our Military Working Dogs
overseas. Please while you are there, give what you can to our courageous and
self sacrificing dogs.

Kathy VanBrackle
Delaware Valley GSDC
& GSDCA