[ SHOWGSD-L ] Repeat of the Beach Boy Litter

  • From: trocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 16:06:21 -0400

WOW!? How much better does it get to add a Best In Show to this?Beach Boy
Litter.??Congrads to Val Harrington for loving and showing this beautiful boy,
FaithRock Caralon Sloop John B, "Jack"?to the world.?Jack is not only a show
dog, but a family member, a clown, and to continue his career, Val has
started?him in obedience classes.? ?And what could be better than to top it off
this congratulations with another special announcement that just happened:
There is a repeat of the Beach Boy Litter on the ground.? Caralonqed Haley's
Comet, OFA H/E, ROM?delivered 8 beautiful puppies, 5 females, 3 males on
September 25.?The Sire of course is CH Kenlyn's Aries V HiCliff, OFA H/E, ROM.?
Thank you to owner Mike Iannalli for letting us breed Haley one more time and
of course to the Caralon Group, Helen Sherlock, Pat Parsons, and Larry
Durbeck.? What a team.? Haley delivered these puppies while I was back in the
Midwest for a visit.? She is a wonderful Mom and all are doing great.

There was a small correction to Val's post to the list.? Helen Sherlock is
listed as the breeder instead of Pat Parsons but Pat always plays a special
part in these breedings and whelpings.
?
I will be sending out pictures?as soon as my feet touch the ground!?

Terry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
St. Helens, OR? 97051
314.494.4110