[ SHOWGSD-L ] Repeat of California at Riverside

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 21:57:29 EDT

I DIDN'T SEE THIS COME IN, SO HERE IT IS  AGAIN.

Another beautifuol day.  I can't imagine a better day for a dog  show.  I am
talking to Terri and Jesse Green, and Bob and Darlene Gheleari  are talking to
me, but still smiling from yesterday.

Liz Leshhorn is here again, and looking better every day. Liana just came  by
to say she likes my new bitch. The bitch is being shown today in American
Bred. I looked at the catalog and decided there are seven bitches in that class

that could go Select.  The sable winner from yesterday is going to be  tough,
as is Bob and Darlene's bitch.  And, ours is a good one.

I see Jess and Sharon, and found out Sharon is off her treatment after  three
years, and no more dyalisis, what great news. J.R. just came by and is
talking to Twyla and Tedi.  I saw Helen Franklyn got here and is sitting  with
the
Guz, who is leting his knee rest and not showing today. She was talking  to
Jennifer Root, Paul is in the room with a medical condition. Since theuy  can't
talk about Paris Hilton, I won't say what is Paul's problem.  Lamar  is here
from Arizona, and Ken and Kathy Tank are cleaning dogs, and working the  crowd.
Hunter is here, and always says hello to me.

I see that Vivian and Tom got here, and it wouldn't be a dog show without
them. Jack Newton and I went to McDonalds for breakfast. We live the high
life.
 Bill Tank has a great red shirt and tie I would wear.  I did  get to talk to
Georgie for a while and he picked up some of Jerry's dogs.   Also I see Will
Geer is working his dog, a Special, who is always a hard dog to  beat.

I did talk to Mary Garcia, who is now talking to Cyndia Tellefson, and also
Marie Bevaqua came out with her husband. I haven't seen her at a show in
years,  it is good to see her out. Bob Freeny is sitting ringside, and they did
have a  minute of tribute to Dick Whalen.  Nancy Godek just worked out bitch,
and
 she is going to pitch hit for The Guz today.

Kurt and Adele Hyson have a dog here, and I see that Mike Metz is here and
seemed to have fun.   Bill Basu is here, and showing more dogs. Karen  Taylor
is waling about and working the crowd.  I see Tony Ambrosia, and  Thurmond is
here, and also walking about.    The Famous Linda  Battistoni is here wityh her
puppies again, and I gave my lunch to Helen  Franklyn so she can share it
with the other side of the ring. Have you noticed  how we tend to sit at the
same
place every show?  How strange is  that?

IT'S SHOW TIME
JUDGE RALPH ROBERTS

JR. SHOWMANSHIP NOVICE JUNIOR CLASS
BEST JUNIOR HANDLER

1.   KINGSWOOD DIAMOND OF HALMARK Breeder Syd Mailberg By  Kingswood's
Alexandria of Hallmark EX Kingswood's Tiddlywinks Owner Brenda  Shepard Jr.
Handler
Logan Shepard

JR SHOWMANSHIP
NOVICE SENIOR CLASS

1.   JOELLE'S HORIZAN MAC ATTACK Breeder tiffany Bartley &  Joann Corbin By
Ch Joell's Diamon Da Vinci RN Ex Joelle's Mistletwo Owner Edward  & kristy
Andrews Jr. Handler Kendra Andrews

THE BIG TIME, THE REAL SHOW, THE WHOLE PALUZZA, THE REAL THING

6-9 PUPPY DOGS

1.   STONE RYDES ELI'S COMIN' Breeder Lamont Ullrich By Ch  Kenlyns Big Shot
v Sunfarms ex Von Covas Chanel V Stone Rydge Owner Lamont  Ulrich

2.   MIDNIGHT SUN'S HUGO BOSS Breeder B Bavister K Crago A  Dowling M Ebertin
& N Ebertin by Ch Taliman Top Shelf Tede Nobe HT ex Ch  Midnight Sun's
Caribbean Queen Owners B. Bavister, K. Crago, A. Dowling, M.  Ebertin & N
Ebertin

9-12 PUPPY DOGS
BEST PUPPY

1.   LORIEN'S QUIZ KID Breeder Owners by Ch Lorien's Late Night  ex Ch
Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice Castles owner Twyla Miner, Georgette Lilley &  Agnes Fuchs

2.   JOELLE'S HORIZON MAC ATTACK Breeder Tiffany, Bartley &  Joann Corbin By
Ch Joelle's Diamond Da Vinci RN ex Joelle's Mistletwo Owners  Edward & Kristy
Andrews

3.   SHO-GUN'S TAG YOUR IT Breeder Brenda Shepard By Jezra's Born  to Be Wild
ex Kingswood Diamond of Hallmark Owner Brenda Shepard, Logan Shepard  & Tracy
Radigan

12-18 PUPPY DOGS

1.   MAR HAVEN'S LAST COWBOY SONG Breeders Frank & Carolyn  Martello By Chg
We Love Duy Chien's Army of One Ex Mar Haven's Southern Nights  Owner Frank &
Carolyn Martello and Doris Estabrook

2.   MARINER'S AFTERSHOCK AT SHADOW ACRES Breeders Debra Kaser,  Joyce Shelp
& Dcathleen Bennett By Utopia's Smooth as Ice ex Ch Mariner's  Aria D'Arte
Owner Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Sheyl Brockett, & Rodger  Bishop

3.   BAR-K'S OUT OF THE BLUE Breeder Karen M Toth & Valerie  Nelson By Ch
Jezra's Daytona ex Ch Washone's Spider Woman PT Owner Brenda  Shepard & Karen
Toth

4   JAGAN-KARAGIN'S HAPPYHOUR Breeder Anne Thompson, Karen Taylor  & Jerry
Guzman, Bh Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill ex Ch Jagan's  Happyanunoit Owner
Ellen Borders, Pamela O'Dell, Karen Taylor & Anne  thompson

NOVICE DOGS

1.   NEW ERA'S TARZAN Breeders D. Comeau, J. Dupzyk & S.  Stuck By Rohan's
Escalade of Utopia ex New Era Hug'n Kisses Millertime Owner  Gail Hardcastle,
Kathy Potter & Derek Comeau

2.   KNOCKYOURSELFOUT LUKE Breeder Julie Von Ah By Ch Backachers  Ruggiero v
Milo ex Kona Anela Vonah Owner Dave & Sharon Stevens

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOGS

1.   DCT-TEBE NOBEME BOBBY MC GEE Breeder Joan Intersimone, Eric  Norby and
Jene 7 Isabelle Dupzyk By Ch Avion Braeburn ex Dream Come  True-Rivendell
Janice Joplin Owners Joan Intersimone, Eric Norby, and Jene &  Isabelle Dupzyk

2.   JEZRA'S FULL THROTTLE Breeder Cindy Tellefsen & Bern  Bigornia By
Jezra's Daytona ex Jezra's Show n Tell Owner Michael & Katherine  Gray and
cindy
Tellefsen

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

1.   BACHACHERS SOPRANO Breeders Richard & Elizabeth Sottile  By Ch Pimalan's
Harry Potter v Jericho ex Ch Backachers O'Sole Mio Onwers  Richard &
Elizabeth Sottile

2.   LORIEN'S PATRON Breeder Owner By Ch TR's Antonio ex Ch  Geor-han
Lorien's Ice Castes Owner Twyla Miner, Georgette Lilley & Agnes  Fuchs

3.   LEALYNN'S SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT Breeder Liz Leschhorn By  Ch Kismet's
Sight For Sore Eyes ex Lealynn Mar-Cia's Moondance Owner Jennifer  & Debbie
Smith and Liz Leshhorn

4.   MARINER'S POINT GUARD Breeder Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp  By Ch
Marhaven's Color guard ex Ch Mariner's Point of View Owner Debra Kaser  & Joyce
Shelp

OPEN DOG
WINNER'S DOG
FIVE POINTS
BEST OF WINNERS

1.   WOODSIDE'S THE BOUNTY HUNTER Breeders Sandy Anderson, Linda  Wheeler &
John Kilgore By Ch Kenlyn's Calvin Hi-Cliffk, Kialeef ex Pariefire  Zshota
Rozsha Owner bob & Ellen Frink and Anthony Amoroso

2.   KARILYNNE'S MR. MAC OF LOST HILLS Breeder Jacueline Simon  & tim Hille
By Ch Mari=Firoir's R.E.W. of Lost Hills ex Ch KariLynne's Susan  B. Anthony
Owner Jacqueline Sion & tim Hille

3.   MAR HAVEN'S NIGHT HEAT V WINDSONG Breeder Frank &  Carolyn Martello By
Ch Lorien's Late Night ex Ch Mar Haven's Annie Song Owner  Gayle W. Richmond

4.   SHADOW ACRES CAZADORES Breeder Jack Newton & Sheryl  Brockett By Ch
Talimar's Top Shelp Tebe Nobe HT ex Ch Ponca Hill's Christy  Brinkley HT Owners
Mona Allison

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES

1.    KURDELS ON THE ROAD AGAIN Breeder Owners By ch  Scher-Lo's Rogue of
Kazima ex Kudels Black Ruby Backachers Owner Kurt &  Adele Hyson

2.   KIMBER'S MILLION DOLLAR BABBY Breeder Kim Schooley &  Nancy Godek By Ch
Marquis Show Stopper Sunga RN OFA H&E ex Kimber's Spicy of  Kingfords OFA H&E
Owner Kim Schooley & Nancy Godek

3.   EXE APPEAL OF STONE RYDGE Breeder Lamont Ulrich By Ch Kenlyn  Big Shot v
Sunfarms ex Von Covas Chanel V. Stone Tydge Owner Lamont Ulrich

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES

1.   LORIEN'S QUE PASA DE CLAYFIELD Breeder Twyla Miner,  Georgette, Lilley
and Agnes Fuchs By Ch Lorien's Late Night ex Ch Geor-Jan  Lorien's Ice Castles
Owner Nancy Wallace & Alice Likens

2.   HANDHEIMS DARE TO DREAM Breeder Kathy Hand & Betty Lou  Wood By Hi-Cliff
Bronson Kaleef ex Ch Hardwort's It's All About Me V Handheims  Owner Kathy
Hand

12-18 PUPPY BITCHES

1.   SHADOW ACRES IT'S ALL ABOUT ME Breeder Sheryl Brockett &  Kathy A.
Aubrey By Ch Kenlyn's Big Shot v Sunfarms ex Utopia's Touche Owner Mona  Allison

2.   BACHACHERS SHA NAY NAY Breeder Richard & Elizabeth  Sottile By Ch
Marhaven And The Beat Goes On ex Ch Backachers O'Sole Mio Owner  Richard *
Elizabeth
Sottile

3.   TERRA NORTE'S TULSA TIME Breeder Valerie Manning By Ch  Kenlyns Big Shot
v Sunfarms ex Ch Windwalker-Terra Norte's Festina owner Valerie  Manning

4.   JERICHO'S SO VAIN Breeder Dick & Jean Whalen and Bill  Basu By Kebalo's
Satachmo of Jericho ex Ch Aztec's Clos Du Bois of Erem HT Owner  Dick & Jean
Whalen

NOVICE BITCHES

1.   LONG'S PEAK COLOR MY WORLD Breeder Patty Korsch By Ch  Cathlin's Tobuk
HT ex Ch Castelhill's Tuff Cookie PT Owner Patty  Korsch
2.   SCHARO/ARK TOO HOT TO HOLED Breeder Bob & Carol  Moore and Bob & Teresa
Coble DVM By Ch Kenlyn's Aries V HiCliff OFA H&E  ex Ch Carolyn Olympus Fire
ED Owners Carol Moore, Cathy Moore Quarles &  Teresa Coble, DCM

3.   COVY-TUCKER HILL'S IN A SNAP Breeder Paula Alexander, Gloria  Birch &
Cappy Pottle By Rohan's Return ex Covy-Tucker Hill's Schon Owner  Tammy
Romatko,
G. Birch & C. Pottle

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

1.  SCHATZMAR'S SHOWOFF Breeder Bob & Darlene Ghigleri By Ch  WeLove Du
chien's Patriot ex Ch Schatzmar's Just Right Owner Bob & Darlene  Ghigleri

2.   MAR HAVEN'S BLACK ORCHID Breeder Carolyn Martello, Doris  Estabrook, and
Bob Grady By Ch Mar Haven's Man In Black ex Mar Haven's Flachette  Owner
Frank * Carolyn Martello and Doris Estabrook

3.   EKO-LAN'S FRANKIE Breeder Fred Miglorie By Ch Kenlyn's Aries  v Hi
Cliff, OFA ex Ch Eko-Lan's Sasha Owner Sarah Gunlicks

4.   WELOVE DU CHIEN'S HONEY BE GOOD Breeder Diane Brown, Jeffrey  Moebius &
Jane Kerner By Ch Braunhaus Samari ex WeLove Du Chien's Gwenevers  Owenr Evan
& Tedi Ginsburg

OPEN BITCHES
WINNER'S BITCH
FIVE POINTS

1.   MAR HAVEN'S WIND BENEATH MY WINGS Breeder Frank &  Carolyn Martello By
Ch Lorien's Late Night ex Ch Mar Haven's Annies Song Owner  Liane Fossland

2.   CHEVELLE OF SATER-NORDLICHT Breedeer Donna Sater &  Jennifer Arends By
ch Bravo's Do or Die v Nordlich ex Sater-Nordlicht My Lahela  Owner Donna Sater

3.   RIVENDELLL-CHOPAE QUIT PT Breeder Lissa Cunningham &  Jennifer Root By
Ch Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando HSAs ex Rivendell-Utopia Serenade,  HIAs Owner
Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk

4.   SUMMERSIDE'S PEPSI OF ANGEL RUN Breeer Jackie Ambrose &  Gail Caldwell
By Almar's Reggiano v Backachers ex Angle Run's Finesse Owner Anne  Giddings

VETERAN DOG

CHAMPION SHADOW ACRE'S MAXIMILLIAN Breeder Patricia Brown, Jean whalen,  Dick
Whalen, & Sheryl Brockett By Ch Nu Eratragicallyhip Bracehaeart ex Ch
Jericho's Cacque Owner Debrah Kniss & Carl B Alant

VETERAN BITCH

RIVENDELL UTOPIA SACHET JERICHO Breeder Jennifer Root & Katjhy A.  Aubrey By
Ch Jericho's Gatineau ex Saddlecrest's Utopia Classic Owner Dick &  Jean Whalen

BEST OF BREED

CHAMPION JERICHO'S BRAVO OF WINDSPIRIT CD, RE, HT Breeder Jick & Jean  Whalen
By Ch Jericho's Easy Spirit of D"Arte HSAs ex Ch Aztec's Clos Du Bois of
Erem HT Owner Connie Cabanela and Dick & Jean Whalen

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

CHAMPION KALEEF'S JUSTINE Breeder Sheree Moses, James Moses and J & C
Gibbons By Ch Kismets Sight For Sore Eyes PT ex Ch Jamar's Passia Owner
Vicotoria
Cayer & Sheree Moses

SOME THOUGHTS

It was great to take some time to talk to Greg Harrison and Liana New. They
have a great looking dog that wasn't shown today, but will be there tomorrow.
That is enough to get me to a third day of showing.

Georgie is always fun to talk to, and has new jokes, that we told each
other. Never mind that we said them 30 years ago to each other, they are new
again.

There was a close fist fight last night between a top West Coast handler  and
one of our top judges, so if I had known about it, I would have stayed later
to watch. As it is, I just got to hear about it.

I had fun again talking to the funks, and Will Guerry is always good to  see.
 I did miss talking to Cindy Tellefsen, but sh ei s always so busy at  the
shows.  I did talk to The Guz who was nursing a sore knee today, and I  know he
will be back for the next show.

The Famous Linda Battistoni was there with her puppies, but is headed out
today to get home so as to have a day off.  I saw Mike Sherman pulling out  of
the parking lot as I got there.  I did by a Mc Donald's hamburger for  Helen
Franklin who came to the show, I have always been known as a "big  spender".

The Freenys were having a steak cook-out at their motor home, but I had to
get home to unload dogs, and was sorry to miss it.  Maybe there will be  some
left-over for tomorrrow.

Ralph hasn't lost a step. He did a great job of judging and kept it moving.
His American Bred Bitch Class was as good a class of bitches as I have ever
seen. Before the class I marked who I thought would be the top four bitches,
and  I got all four.  I would have put my bitch in front, but then again, no
one
 asked me. It is not that she is better, I just wanted to win.

They were having a shower for Amy Kaser who is about to have her baby. It  is
a race to see who "pops" first, Amy or Carry Fogelsong. They both look very
"with child".

I didn't get to talk to Kim Schooley, one of the highlights of any show, so
I will do so tomorrow. I also need to spend some quality time with our
photographer, Sharon Earl, who always makes me laugh. I also enjoy her new
husband
as well, but his English accent often confuses me.

For some reason there is never enough time to talk to everyone. It was good
to see every side of the ring filled, and everyone enjoying themselves. These
dog shows are fun, and when the quality is that good, it makes it even
better.

Twyla Miner has had two tremendous days with some of the best stuff there,
and making Big Wood yesterday. I have high hopes for my favorite bitch Show off
 tomorrow but, I have to admit I would not be surprised to see Frankie go all
the  way, what a couple of super-stars.  I will go out on a limb and predict
as  Winner's Dog it will be Free â??N Easy, in not, probably in my dreams.

On to the third day tomorrow. Sorry to be so late, but I enjoyed the show
rather than typing, and did this in the comfort of my own little home.

Tomorrow is another day.
Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together