[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Renting dogs!

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cimarrongsd <cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx>, the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:27:50 -0700 (PDT)

No, they do not corporately speaking.  But I was told by an employee and client
that they look the other way at my local H D.  Actually management wanted to
pet him too.  Ask at your local store how they feel.  The Bloomingdales here
allows small dogs.  The mall known as Merrick Park allows dogs except for food
areas.  I met a Golden in Nordstrom's when I was there.

  Miami is one of the more dog friendly cities I have been in.  In the DC area
dogs are not government issue so they are not desired in or around public
places.

  My bank may be changing their tune, a nasty older lady told me not to bring
my dog again.  I have to go back and ask those who know me about this.  My pool
store does not give me good service without a dog.  The local costume shop was
most gracious and wants me back.

  Always ask first, but I think there are more dog friendly places than most
people realize.
  sheila
Cimarrongsd <cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  they allow dogs in home depot?