[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reno/Sacramento

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 00:50:36 +0000 (UTC)

I have only been to about three shows in the last three years or so.........so
maybe it's just a case of "absence makes the heart grow fonder"......such
outstanding GSDs at these shows ( a nice white dog even showed up on
Friday..lol.).......I'm about ready to throw my hat back into the
ring!......too bad it's a Raider Hat....FB