[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reno and Sacramento

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fonsecagsd@xxxxxxx, frontiergsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:31:14 -0700

perhaps the big commercial breeders in the area and the handlers that make
money off the show should ante up..
the small breeders with only a couple of dogs and a litter every couple of
years pay more than enough already.. especially when any prize money often
goes to the handlers as well..
That is the whole problem in the dog show world.. the commercial entities
get richer and the hobbyist pays and pays and works and works.. guess what?
we all got a little smarter!
Sue Madlung
Shadowacre German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/