[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reno Specialty

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Crystaridge" <crystaridge@xxxxxxx>, badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx, Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 21:32:08 -0700

Exactly, the other day I was pondering this statement and came to the
conclusion that I have been getting better at complaining about my stiff
bones, slowing down walking my dog, loving sweets, growing as wide as tall.
Come to think of it: I have been getting better at lots of things. It's
just a matter of perspective. LOL
Lee

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.

WILL

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

> > > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://www.showgsd.org

> > POST is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the
FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> >
> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY
BE