[ SHOWGSD-L ] Removing Photos Question...Again

  • From: "Jodelar Kennels" <jodelar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:15:35 -0600

I e-mailed the list about a week or so ago with a question concerning
photos (I took) that are being used on another website without my
permission. I e-mailed the people, and they refuse to remove my photos.

Scenario is this:  We bought a dog from these breeders. The bitch, when
we x-rayed had bad hips AND 2 bad elbows. We returned the dog to the
breeders, and they are now using our photos, which we took on our own
property, some of the photos we are in, to advertise this bitch that
they finished, and are now breeding. I have e-mailed and demanded they
be removed, as we do not want to be associated with this situation, they
refused. Their e-mail is AOL, so my question is, What can I now do to
get these photos removed?

Thank you in advance,

Lauren G.

JODELAR