[ SHOWGSD-L ] Remember Lucky?

  • From: "Catherine Murch" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 21:58:10 -0500

Hi All;
I do not know how many of you remember the GSD Bitch Lucky that was put on the
list around August that was at a shelter in
the Atlantic City area? My friend Dr. Karen Dashfield took her into her temp
Katriana Shelter, treated her for heartworm and had
her spayed.

Well, this weekend she got her forever home. Lucky (aka Lucy) now is named
Amber and was adooted by a couple who had just
lost their old male GSD. Amber now has another GSD girl to live with and they
are getting along fine and she is sleeping in the
bed with her new family.

I though that you would all like to know that this was one GSD that the list
helped to get a new forever home.

Cathy
Kelstar

Catherine Murch