[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Remember Chimney Sweep?

  • From: Kenneth & Marie Cunningham <cunninghamarie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "barbara17236@xxxxxxx" <barbara17236@xxxxxxx>, "tc.kathycarlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tc.kathycarlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 07:24:51 -0800 (PST)

I remember Sweep well as he spent time at my house. When Gin was in town or
travling she made our home a stop over. He was a welcome guest. It was fun to
play with him. Ken C.
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 9:43 PM

It's too bad that Fred Migliore isn't on this List  the Longworth(Lloyd
Brackett)
was around when he got started. I think that Lloyd's daughter took over from
her dad but I may be wrong.
Bob Neiman B'N'B German Shepherds / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
9-10-1997 to 12-19-2004
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN 3-25-2002 to 6-18-2009
Owner Ketlyn's Black Widow