[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Registering Cloned Dogs ???????

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:24:13 -0400

The way the conditional registration is set up, you only need a dam anyway.
I'm sure the AKC will figure out a way to register clones.  They've
probably got a committee working on it already...and then they can
microchip all those, too.

Are clones sterile?  Hmmm.   Guess they wouldn't be able to breed them
for three generations and then give them full registration, tho!
Peggy