[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Regional Membership

  • From: "Donna Graham" <dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:53:24 -0400

I agree with Kathy

And also  whatever a clubs application process is
it needs to be followed out for all new or prospective new members.  You can
not be selective as to who has to follow the rules  and guidelines which
have been intact and implemented for years and who does not.

Gee  rules again.   Wouldn't life be so much easier if there
were no rules that had to be followed.......................

Donna