[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Regional Directors

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:03:09 -0700 (PDT)

If you don't live and show dogs in a specific region how could a director know
their needs or even really care what their needs are? I think it is mandatory
that each region has a representative from within that region. To reduce the
board by just numbers will make it a concentrated pool of the same ole same,
ole
folks. Membership will continue to drop as regions feel unrepresented.
Terry