[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Regional Clubs on the Opposed List (AB1634)

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: CARALAND@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 23:07:04 EDT

First, Because I caught it too, Jack.   Sacramento didn't spell Shepherd
wrong, the Analyst staff did:-).   Several Shepherd clubs (English, Australian,
etc.) were misspelled.

Then, Golden, Fanciers and Diablo DID send in letters and the same fate was
in store for them as the PC letter that I wrote and Sharon sent.   Along with
(at my last count) about 30 other clubs of some sort, several national clubs,
and cat clubs.   There was a suggestion that those letters be sent to the AKC
Legislative Department (with a fax receipt?? hmm) and if there were a
considerable amount, the Dept' would contact the Ca Senat legislative dep't. I
hope I
got that right :-\

So while not ALL of the regional GSD clubs sent letters, more than those
noted below did.

Stormy
keeping on it :-)

In a message dated 7/6/07 7:50:56 PM, CARALAND writes:

> In a message dated 7/6/2007 3:47:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
>
>  I've had a emails asking me if their club was on the list.
> Here are those that are on the opposed list:
>
>           German Shepherd Dog Club of Long Beach, Inc.
>                 German Shepard Dog Club of Los Angeles County, Inc.
>                 German Shepherd Dog Club of San Diego County, Inc.
>                 German Shepherd Dog Club of The San Gabriel Valley, Inc.
>           Orange Coast German Shepherd Dog Club
>
>  Where are the other California Shepherd clubs? Do they know what is going
> on here? BTW Sacramento misspelled Shepherd for our club.
>
>  Jack

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs