[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Regional Clubs on the Opposed List (AB1634)

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:13:14 EDT

Joannie, everytime there is a change in the bill, any change, everytime the
bill advanced through the committees and through the "houses", a new letter
must be sent and updated.   Some clubs sent a dozen letters with just the last
changes that were thrown on this bill in the least couple of weeks.   And now,
considering that many clubs and organizations were left OFF the list,
accidentally we can hope, we must write ANOTHER one to the committee members
telling
them of this error.

WE ALL wish one letter would have done it...oboyoboyoboy.    That's why I've
been writing email and posts after posts encouraging everybody to write again,
write this new senator list, etc.

O.K.:-)

Stormy
In a message dated 7/6/07 4:07:36 PM, joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Stormy,
>
> I'm confused 'cause you posted this list back in April.

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org