[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Regional Clubs Legislation?

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:08:04 -0400

Stormy here is a concern i have and maybe someone can make some sense and
put my concerns to rest. I personally totally oppose PAWS.
However i have a fairly brand new licensed club. I tell you we went through
hoops for AKC to get our license. I have to wonder if we go on record
totally opposing the very organization that we worked so hard to please if
they would get angry and revoke our license. Now remember at this young of
an age we are not a member club yet we are merely licensed and AKC can
revoke any clubs license anytime it sees fit. So while i personally have
worked very hard sending letters and opposing if our members chose to do so,
could there be repercussions for a brand new club ????
I don't think anyone wants to jeopardize their clubs.........and if i knew
we would be ok i would bring this out to our membership to go on record
opposing it if the majority said to do so. But truthfully i fear losing what
we worked so hard to attain just recently.
AMY
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com