[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Regional Club Website Competition:

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 23:27:16 EST

Thanks Terry for posting the links for the winning clubs during my travels.
Included in your e-mail with the links was the statement, "Looking forward to
your critiques."  I am a bit confused by that statement as your club chose
not to participate in the website competition this year therefore your club's
website was not reviewed and thus no critique for your club for the 2004-2005
competition year.  We hope that you will decide to join the 2005-2006
competition.  Registration is now open for the 2005-2006 competition year.
More
announcements will come when I am home later this week and will include the
cutoff
date for entry into the competition.  I anticipate the cutoff date will be
about
December 15th.

Betty Johnson
Chair
Regional Club Website Competition.

Subj:   Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Regional Club Website Competition:
Date:   11/8/05 12:59:48 AM Central Standard Time
From:   fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
To: BJBuie@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx, almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx