[ SHOWGSD-L ] Regional Club Website Competition

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:08:37 -0400

On behalf of the Regional Club Website Competition committee, We would like to
Congratulate all the clubs enrolled for a great job on their websites. There is
a wealth of information out there to the public and good PR for our breed. Good
job to all for your hard work and efforts.
The committee consists of 4 evaluators
Amy Safdir Chairperson
Tom Langlitz
Dania Karloff
Kathy Babbitt
We are of course under the main Regional Club committee with Lew Bunch as
Chairperson.
I want to personally thank Tom, Kathy & Dania for all the hours spent
evaluating websites. It's a long process and takes a big chunk of time to do
this so we can all appreciate the efforts put into this.
On to the Winners who really did a tremendous job and had some awesome content
in their websites.....the competition was tough and many clubs who didn't place
came extremely close so that says alot for all the websites not just the
winners.
FIRST PLACE: GSDC OF EASTERN VIRGINIA
SECOND PLACE: GSDC OF NORTHERN OHIO
THIRD PLACE: ROCKY MOUNTAIN GSDC
FOURTH PLACE: GRAND CANYON GSDC

In the next couple months i plan to go over each clubs evaluations with the
webmasters,  discuss strengths and weaknesses and supply all enrolling clubs
for the 2007 competition with score sheets.

To enroll for 2007 please email me your clubs webmaster name, website address
and email address send to almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy Safdir

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds