[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reggie Johnson

  • From: GSD0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:13:45 EST

In a message dated 2/28/2005 11:55:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thank  you very much....there is a poster in the staff room at the
school I  Student teach at...it says....in 100 years no one will remember the
kind  of car I drove or how much money I made ( or perhaps how many dogs you
finished)...but maybe the world will be a better place because of the
influence I had on a child!...Ed Hill

Ed,

One thing that Reggie has that those teenagers in the court system don't
have is: James and LaVerne Moore.  They are two of the most remarkable  people
anyone will ever meet.  I think children learn manners from parents  (and
mentors) who are mannerly.  They learn respect from parents who are
respectful.
And they learn love from having someone to love them.

If I had to be absent from my children... I can't think of anyone I'd  rather
have teach them than James and LaVerne Moore.... Bart and Cindy would be  a
close second... LOL  Some people have class... some have none.  I  have learned
skin color and affluence has no influence on class.

Thanks for your interest in Reggie.  He's a great young guy.  Oh,  and the
talent is all his; James doesn't handle very well... LOL

Gary Lewis