[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reg.Kennel names

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: falkora@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 19:07:22 EST

Thanks for the nice comments. That WAS certainly a long time ago but I still
remember how embarrassed I was for being so novice.
As it turned out though, that bitch Falkora's Irish Fable who went back to
your Falkora's Houdini of Hargold (where I got her name from actually) produced
Falkrigia's Cimmaron ( major reserves) and 2nd in Futurity and Falkrigia's
Charisma TC CD who produced Falkrigia's Equalizer (out of Ch Regas of fran Jo)
who produced Ch Falkrigia's Vindicator TC who produced Ch Falkrigia's Lady
Hawk,
and many, many other obedience and show dogs went back to Fable. She was
behind several of my personal favorites - Fire & Brimstone CD, Trial By Fire CD
and my forever love Ch Vindicator.
Unfortunantly through some very bad luck in the viral death of Ch Vindicator
in the prime of life and the infertility of Ch Ladyhawke (who is still with us
along with her brother Dray), and just some bad choices, we have forever lost
those lines.
A tremendous loss in many ways for us although I love the lines we currently
have as well.
We have been fortunant in our years in dogs to share our lives with some
wonderful companions who have made every step of this journey worthwhile. Ch
Vachon will never have an equal in my heart and I see in some of our youngsters
coming up, the qualities that keep me forever bonded to the GSD.
So, on we go - without the lines we started with but not without their
memories. Thanks for the opportunity to revisit them.
lynda

Check out our websites for constantly updated info and pictures
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com