[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ref: Yippee///Breeder Brag

  • From: Michelle Graham <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:32:36 -0400

What a week-end at the the GL Futurity.....it even rained sideways!!!!
We took three furkids from the same litter...out to play...and boy, did they
play!!!

First it was the boys in the teenage class...SkyLyne's Walk The Line aka Cash
and his Sable Brother, Skylyne's Unanswered Prayers aka Garth...they came out
of the very large class with 1st & 2nd place...I was just overwhelmed...Then
Cash went back in for the Boys side and came out with RBOF...he was expertly
handled by Kelly Kriesch (as always!!!) and Garth was traveling around the ring
with Diane Brown (who did such at great job for never seeing the dog
before!!!)...Thank you both very, very much!!!!

Then Jon's little girl, Skylyne's Let 'er Rip AKA Dixie went in with Kelly
Kriesch and came out with 3rd place Wood...great job Girls!!!

We want to especially thank  Larry Gilbert for finding and honoring our furkids
with these placings, especially with all the other great looking youngsters
there!  Their mom is Vici's Heavenly Expectations, TC  and sired by CH Joelle's
Geovanni of Lonwood, CGC OFA'd.... I co-own mom with Jon Beyer who just happens
to own these guys (just wait, my turn is coming!!!)LOL...Thanks everyone for
your support and kind words about our furkids...see you soon...
--
Michelle
veni, vedi, "ViciSheps"