[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ref: Week-end Brag...

  • From: <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l: freelists.org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:00:47 -0700

What a wonderful week-end in Toledo...We had great dog showing weather, low to
mid 80's on Saturday and Sunday had breeze out of the north keeping it in the
70's...great for the dogs & people.  On Saturday, my "Vici's Windsong"  aka,
"Bat Girl, went winners bitch & BOW for 4 points...she was expertly handled by
Jon Beyer and was given the nod by Charlotte LaRosa...A big Thank You to
Both!!! And to all the crowd support, it meant a great deal to us!!! And to the
Toledo Club for putting on a great back-to-back weekend.  And Congratulations
to all the other winners...I think we all had a great time and lots fun sharing
the points...

I'm still walking around with my head in the clouds...this gives her 8 points
by with two 4 point majors...her proud papa is Ch Joelle's Geovanni of Lonwood
and her mama is Vici's Wild As The Wind...My Bat Baby has almost caught up with
her brother, Vici's Wind Walke, aka "Ted"r who has 9 points...Boy, are we
having fun!!!!  I know the furkids are!!!  They love to go dog showing!!!

Michelle
veni, vedi, "ViciSheps"