[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Redheads

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:18:40 -0500

Ah yes, along with another oldie who's worked with him tho his
hair is regular -- I'm a red head and feel there really ARE only 2
kinds of hair - red and regular!!  PAUL NEWMAN of the salad
dressing fame.  Check Redford's movies and I have seen most of
them -- Seriously, in most he DIES -- Dern!
However, one I was amazed at that I'd read the book first and saw
where he was chosen for the movie and I felt --- oh no no - in the
book the main character died.   Surprise of all surprises -- in the
movie Robert Redford did NOT die.    Also, there was one I saw
that all along you are excited as he goes thru some yucko stuff and
lives --------- YIKES -- until the very last scene then he dies!! It
wasn't based on a book that I know of, but was gripping none
the less.       Do ya'll know what this one was??
Altho I dearly love his looks and acting abilities his personal life
STINKS  (I'm old and don't use (sucks) but it could fit)
Ok, name the one movie he lived -- (that I know of that according
to the book, he was supposed to die 0--   Norma no L