[ SHOWGSD-L ] Red Letter Day @ Rivendell

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joannie" <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 12:22:00 -0800

Today is one of our best days in dogs...and there have been a few before.
Picking up Maggie's AOE in Concord pops to mind.
That said...today on the "Turkey Circuit" Dream Come True's Carly Simon became
CH Carly. She is out of Hippy and Brando's sister Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne PT.

Carly becoming a CH today is not all that happened. When she finished her Mom
became a new ROM. And since Brianne is now a ROM...so too is her father...CH
Rivendell's George Michael OFA TC HT...a ROM. For Mikey to achieve this
esteemed award is something of a miracle in itself because he only sired 10 or
so litters.

Many thanks to all who helped to create this great outcome. Owners Joan
Intersimone & Angel Navarro, Co-owner and Handler Eric Norby (I'm pretty sure
Eric put all the other points on her), and today JR Alcantara for taking Carly
back in after Joan had stayed up all night whelping puppies and wasn't there to
double. Everything juz fell into it's proper place. Oh...and "Very Special
Thanks" to Tracy for keeping me posted on her cell phone during WB.

To Jenn and myself...this is the glorious end to to a long sought quest. Mikey
just needed 1 qualifier for his ROM... I've got to admit it's wonderful that
his daughter became his last and in turn became a ROM herself.

Rarely do you become part of a day where you get a new CH and 2 ROMs...I
certainly can't remember such a day. Carly also becomes our 20th CH and Mike &
Brianne our 8th and 9th ROMs. We are so proud.

Doing da "Happy Dance" in Bay Point...

Paul & Jenn...
Visit Rivendell on 'da web' at www.rivendellgsd.com