[ SHOWGSD-L ] Red Books

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 10:07:19 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 9/30/13 10:58:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tanksr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Wish I'd  known too, I would have bought one. Couldn't be there Saturday as
I was at  Family Weekend at Arizona State. Maybe she wasn't there  Sunday??

Liz came to the show on Sunday, but she didn't schlep, (a legal term) the
Red Books back. But, she will be at the class next Saturday, and usually
brings some Red Books there.

There is an advantage to living in California.  Traveling to a  National
does not seem to be one of them.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

any post.