[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Red Books

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:12:14 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2009 9:07:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
falkrigia@xxxxxxx writes:
is it  still possible to order a Red Book? How?

Yes it is.  Just go to _www.gsdca.org_ (http://www.gsdca.org)  and click on
the store tab.   You can order any year that we still have in stock.

The 2008 Red Book is at the printer~!  Thank you to everyone who  ordered
one and a special thanks to the stud dog & brood bitch owners  for submitting
their information so that the rest of us can use it as a  tool in our
breeding programs.

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
GSDCA member since  1976