[ SHOWGSD-L ] Red Books

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:27:21 EDT

To all those who have asked, the Red Books were mailed out yesterday
afternoon to everyone who paid for one.
For those who said they wanted one but haven't sent in your  checks....no
checkie no bookie.  So please send in your checks now for  $35.00 made payable
the GSDCA ( or order online at the parent club  website) and I'll send a Red
Book out to you right away.
We've also shipped several extra boxes of Red Books to the National so you
can buy yours there if you like.  Last year UPS "lost" some of the Red  Books
so this year DHL delivered and they're already there. <G>

See everyone in Colorado~!!  (Yup..I'm planning on going...those  hospital
doctors are gonna have to catch me first to keep me away)  :-0

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
_Websites by lealynn_ (http://www.lealynn.com/web.htm)
GSDCA  member since 1976