[ SHOWGSD-L ] Red Book top 20 AKC Sires

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:13:26 -0500

Congratulations to the owners and breeders of our 2014 Top AKC Point
Sires!  Will the owners please contact me via email so I can start sending
out the forms and information we will need to do their pages in the next
Red Book.  Those who were in the top 20 Futurity sires who have already
been in touch do not need to respond again (thank you).

Listers, if you know owners of the dogs below that are not on the List,
please share the happy news and ask them to get in touch with me - I
appreciate the help!

Kim McNamara

GSD                                                                  Points
  CH Wolf Creek Phoenix Of Merivern 165 1  CH Kenlyn's Aries V Hicliff 85 2  CH
Braunhaus Samurai 81 3  GCH CH Woodsides High Voltage 64 4  CH Welove Du
Chien's Captain America 63 5  CH Winsomes Ray Bearone-V-Eko-Lan 62 6  GCH
CH Tazzman's Aregon HT 56 7  CH Winsome's Desbearado PT 51 8  GCH CH
Marquis Stealing The Show 50 9  GCH CH Anne-Isle's Promise Keeper RA TDX NA
NAJ OAP AJP NFP CGC 48 10  GCH CH Karizma's Ike Of Edale 47 11a  GCH CH
Kridler's Turmeric V.Signature 47 11b  CH Hi-Cliff Bronson Kaleef 45 13  CH
Laslar's League Of His Own Of Somerset Rose 44 14  CH Bleibtreu's Expresso
V Elite Design 42 15  CH Mechanical Bull Of Edan RN 41 16  CH Regency's Ya
Gotta Know When To Hold 'Em 39 17  GCH CH I'M All That Matters Of Edan CD
BN RN 37 18  CH Winsome's Sawyer Bearown 36 19  CH Karizma's Nicaragua 35
20a  CH Long's Peak Travel'N Mantalimar HSAs 35 20b

Visit us on the web!  http://kimberliteshepherds.googlepages.com/