[ SHOWGSD-L ] Red Book Sales at the National

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:28:34 EDT

I have a list of the people who bought Red Books at the National but I  don't
have the list of who actually received them yet.  If you did not  receive one
please let me know privately so I can get those mailed out to  you asap.

I had shipped boxes of Red Books to the National the week before but UPS
lost one box so we were short.  Even with the extras that I personally  stuffed
into our luggage ( Robert loaded them and asked why was  I bringing rocks to
the National) we couldn't make up the missing  amount.  Once all the presales
were given out, we started giving out what  we had left to the people who had
just purchased them so not everyone who  purchased one there got one.  I'm
sorry
about that and will use Fed Ex next  time I guess.  BTW....the box is STILL
lost in UPSLand somewhere and a  claim has been filed.

Also, if you didn't buy a Red Book, you can still get one.  Just send  me a
check for $30.00 made out to GSDCA or you can order online on the parent  club
website.   As those of you who got one know...it's one thick book  chuck full
of information~!

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
_Websites by lealynn_ (http://www.lealynn.com/web.htm)