[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Red Book AKC Authorization forms needed - bitches

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:27:13 EST

In a message dated 2/27/2011 11:29:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
So, is  there a point outside of "presenting" my animals in the Red Book?
Will  anyone actually look at the information and use it judiciously and
actually  breed to animals who haven't produced 50+ puppies a year or will
it
be  another waste of time?

I'm not sure who's time you are referring to as being wasted?  If it's  my
time (and I, along with my Red Book committee work considerable hours  all
year for this labor of love) then YES it's all worth it if just one  person
appreciates it.

If you're talking about wasting your time...free advertising for your  dogs
in exchange for signing a form, writing a 150 word write up, (times  3) and
putting them into the already stamped and self addressed  envelope, well
that is for you to decide.

As for the Breeder Interview, if I remember correctly, I e-mailed you  last
year asking for your help in doing an interview with Ann Brogden for  the
Red Book to which I got no response.

Thank you to all that have contacted me.

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
GSDCA member since  1976
Signers of the Breeders Code