[ SHOWGSD-L ] Recipe for Satin Balls

  • From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:20:21 -0500

It is on the showgsd website recipe page! And many other recipes as well!

http://showgsd.org/recipe.html

SATIN BALLS
#10 of cheap hamburger meat
1 lg box of Total cereal (1 lb box in USA)
1 lg box of oatmeal (uncooked) (the 32 ounce in USA)
1 jar of wheat germ
10 eggs
1 1/4 c. veg oil
1 1/4 c. unflavored molasses
10 sm pks of unflavored gelatin
pinch of salt and garlic
mix all ingredients together well, much like a meatloaf... put into separate
freezer
bags and freeze, thawing out as needed. I mixed it in with kibble. Make "meat"
balls (golf ball sized) and mix with food as well.
Doc Zoe <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> - Monday, March 31, 2003 at 14:43:48
(PST)

TLSGSD@xxxxxxx typed about [ SHOWGSD-L ] Recipe for Satin Balls on 17 Dec
2007, at 15:01:

Hi all,

I know this has been on the list recently, but I didn't pay any attention  to
it at the time cause I didn't think I might need it - silly me LOL!!   Anyway
- could someone please send me the recipe????
Thanks!!

Terri

Terri Stout
_Cresthaven Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)

author and of GSD Comm
unication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without
prior permission of
the original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WH
ICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
POST AND THE LIST MAN
AGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
PROHIBITION WILL BE PR
OSECUTED.

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com