[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reasons to spay/neuter before they leave home

  • From: "Laura Havis" <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx>, <RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:44:30 -0600

This sounds very reasonable!  However, those of us that don't know you and
your background, only see what's written in the posts.  As with others,
sometimes what's written sounds harsh, when that may not be the intent.

In your posts, it also shows that you love the dogs!

Sincerely,
Laura
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:06:05 -0800
Subject: Reasons  to   spay/neuter before they leave home
From: Colleen  Donnelly   <colleenshundehaus@xxxxxxxxx>

I am  exhausted hearing sad  tales  from people. It is wearing me  out.
But, I realize it does not  connect with  breeders until  it is said.

And, while I know this  does not connect and   matter to 99% of you, it may
with that loving  1%.

The pups  you bred  and pushed out into the world do not  matter.
Especially
the *companion*  dogs...the ones you thought were   not show worthy. They
are
surplus...they  do not  matter.

Those  pups were bought by people who bought pups  from  *champion  stock*.

They signed your silly little  papers with a sneer.  Yah,  I'll
spay/neuter.
Riiiight.

As someone who assists with   rescue,  I am pissed off.

I'm tired of answering questions  about  spaying and  neutering when
breeders
should have been  doing that to  begin with. But I  still will.

I am sick to  death of answering why  the big dark puddle of   nipple
discharge
happens with a bitch who  should never have been  bred. But  she wasn't
sold.
Oh no..not sold.  She was given  away to a backyard breeder.  What can you
say
to   them?????

It never changes. Ever.

I  understand,   COMPLETELY, why organizations like Peta say humans suck
at
caregiving. They make me want to join in.

It begins at  the   beginning. Do something right, or piss  off.

Colleen    Donnelly

POST   is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of  the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS  or
FORWARDS
of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission  of the original author
AND
of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL  RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible  for the content of  his/her post.  This group
and its administrators are  not  responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any  post.

ALL  PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION  OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance, please contact the List Management at   admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org