[ SHOWGSD-L ] Reason to Celebrate-Brag

  • From: "fresca" <fresca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 11:06:19 -0500

Winter Wolf's Fresca Kid Weber celebrated her 13th birthday on December 19th
2006.
She is headed toward the big "14".
Fresca was bred by Bob & Sylvia Williams of Winter Wolf Shepherd's back in
1993.  Her pedigree is heavy on the Bramblewood lines on her sires side.  Her
Dam's side is an interesting mix from Geor-Jan, Agape, Shootersway, Windyhills
& a few other lines.  Her long life is a testament to her breeder's dedication
to the breed.  Her hips  OFA'd Good & she had Normal ratings on her elbows at 3
years of age.
Fresca is the foundation of Vom Weber Haus Shepherd's.  Although she is not
show quality, Fresca has produced many showable & awesome pet's over the years.
 We currently have her 10 year old son "Joe Joe", her 8 year old daughter
"Ebony", her 7 year old daughter "Windy", & her 1 1/2 year old grandson
"Cowboy" in residence.
    In her younger days she loved to play Frisbe.  Clearing my husband's head
inorder to catch the frisbee was an astonishing acomplishment that she did on a
regular basis just to show off. For those who have never met my husband, from
ground up Fresca had to clear 6' 7".
She has been & remains the Queen here in our home.  (Just wanted to boast about
our baby girl) * Her picture is available upon request.  No autographs
please....LOL
Kim & Rob Weber
Vom Weber Haus Shepherd's