[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reality

  • From: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 16:39:50 -0500 (EST)

Sounds like a sore loser comment. I am a member of the GSDCA. First joined in 1967. Served on the Board two terms. Did not run again to let others experience the activities AND WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN A BREED CLUB. tO GET ELECTED TO THE bOARD TAKES NAME RECOGNITION TO all MEMBERS FROM PET ,members TO PERFPRMANCE AND CONFIRMATION. hOW DO YOU GET NAME RECPGNITION? bE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR niche. aCCOMPOLISH SOMETHING. mOANING AND groaning IS JUST THAT. nothing IS ACCOMPLISHED. be PART OF THE SOLUTION NOT PART OF THE PROBLEM. enough SAID,AM NOW i WILL GO BACK TO LURKING. d.d. P.S. Just noticed I had the caps lock on. Maybe that is why I did not run again. Screwed up again,

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 9:36 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have been a member of this club off and on since the early 80s, and one thing has always been true. the GSDCA has always been controlled by a small group of people for long periods of time. Now that usually is NOT a good thing! Example see the United States Congress! There is a simple way to avoid small groups of the same people to control the club for long periods of time but our club members are not interested in making this a "reality" ...... The powers that be will continue as they have ...running this club like they have been for many many years.... And like I said before I no longer care who runs this club, I'm only a member cuz Ms Kroh " drafted" me to serve another year! Kathy has taught me the art of " let it go" LIG, so whoever comes in as president or board member, remember you get what you deserve! Good luck, you're going to need it! Ed Hill

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App