[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Realistically.....

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:03:12 EDT

I don't think that Mr. Holt was talking about numbers of dogs in dog shows
going down eventually.
And not to fight the government control of what we do in our own backyards
reminds me of how Germany reacted in the 1930's, just hoped that the little
piece here and the little piece there wouldn't affect them, until it did.

Stormy Hope

In a message dated 8/9/05 5:52:23 AM, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:

> "realistically the numbers WILL change. They
> will go down  eventually."
>
> The above quote is attributed to Mr. Holt and I am not questioning its
> accuracy or that he said it.  In fact, I'm not debating PAWS at all (tired
> of
> that, lol!).
>
> clipped most of post, then to the end...
>
> I don't think legislation is  the way to go about it.  (This  isn't about
> PAWS or regional zoning, but the truth of a quote taken out of  context.).

www.FairhopeGSD.com